Curse of the Neverborn's Blood
Throughout the history of the Savage Coast the courts of Terrestrial Gods and Elementals have always kept close relations to the people of the region, over the millennia this closeness has resulted in several distinct spirit-touched breeds of man which can breed true; referred to collectively by scholars as Demi-Humans, the existence of such differences are more often than not ignored by natives to the region however.
The most common spirit-touched breeds are divided along elemental lines, there are as many small and subtle variations however as there are stars in the sky.
People of the Stone-Touched tend to be short and stocky in build; somewhat to extremely hirsute, sometimes despite gender, with a tenancy towards full beards; of sound constitution, but also stubbornness leaning towards the extreme.
- +1 dice to Stamina checks
- -1 dice to social checks with non-dwarfs, can be bought off for 2xp.
- May add their Essence score in dice to any Craft: Earth check.
- The Difficulty of any Craft: Earth check is reduced by 1.
Other Labels Dwarfs, Stunties (derogatory), Mountain Folk (ignorance)
- +1 dice to Social checks.
- -1 dice penalty to Stamina checks, can be bought off for 4xp.
- May add their Essence score in dice to any Craft: Wood check.
- The Difficulty of any Craft: Wood check is reduced by 1.
Other Labels Sylvan, Elves (derogatory, ignorance)
The grass-touched are small, witty, and well fed.
Webbed extremities, and occasionally gills mark the Water-Touched.